Full Time • Dependent upon experience. • Employee Health Benefits Package • Staff Functions and Team Building Events • Blue Water is dedicated to furthering education and contributing to the interests of our employees.
1. Lead Hand to fully communicate amongst the team the understanding of projects and their daily and weekly goals.Bi-weekly goals (potentially Mondays) are to be determined by the Project Manager. These goals are to be communicated and delegated at the Project Managers discretion amongst the teams.
2. A bi-weekly review of the above goals is also to be completed. Review of successes and areas of improvement is mandatory to eliminate errors in future management.
3. Prepare and maintain a master construction schedule for the projects being managed. This schedule is to be communicated to all team members as needed.
4. Help to ensure tools and materials are prepared in advance to enable projects to be produced in the most efficient manner possible.
5. Follow up and trouble shoot any existing issues related to each project. Team conflict, client concerns, supplier, or vendor discrepancies. Work should be double checked and reviewed for deficiencies.
6. Prepare and track all change orders related to each project. Approval, communication, and organization of each change order is the responsibility of the Project Manager.
7. Manage and maintain client budgets on a bi-weekly basis. Ensure to include estimated project costs, actual project costs and new totals if change orders are added. Budgets will be updated bi-weekly and sent to Admin staff to be passed along to clients during bi-weekly invoicing.
8. Ensure all necessary materials and tool rentals are requested daily to prevent delays to the production schedule.
9. Maintain regular contact with the appropriate staff members to ensure that all project progress is on track.
10. Bi-weekly subcontractor invoices are to be reviewed and approved for office staff to invoice by end of day Tuesdays. Should there be any invoicing discrepancies, the Project Manager will rectify these in a timely manner to be included on the following invoice.
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
• Knowledge of BC building code
• Willing to work on large renovations, new builds and additions
• Valid BC Class 5 Drivers License with vehicle
• Available Monday to Friday from 8 to 4
• Experience with CoConstruct or similar software
• Work under pressure and timelines
Looking For A Home Renovation Contractor in Squamish?