• Attend daily meetings with the Lead Hand and Project Manager to gain full understanding of projects and their daily and weekly goals.
• Come to daily meetings prepared and engaged to set and discuss daily goals.
• Help to ensure tools and materials are prepared in advance to enable projects to be produced in the most efficient manner possible.
• Work in a pre-planned and efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
• Double check all work you produce to proactively prevent deficiencies.
• Immediately address deficiencies to prevent production delays.
• Ensure all necessary materials and tool rentals are requested daily to prevent delays to the production schedule.
• Maintain regular contact with the Project Manager to ensure that all project progress is on track.
• Engage in proper tool maintenance and report any damages, misuse or lost/stolen tools are reported to Site Foreman and/or Project Manager.
Valid BC Drivers Licence • Valid First Aid Certificate is an asset
2+ years experience in a similar role • Available Monday to Friday from 8 to 4